delphi epsilon 06

Sunday, April 23, 2006

hey daryl...

hey daryl ...

thanks for rushing to meet me even though u were so busy.. so sweet of you... glad that u even took notes down juz for me to kill time ahahx.. so nice of u.. thanks for those handcrafts too lol... nice hair cut there aha.. i dun reali know how to blog sia.. its like im writing letter more than blogging ahah.. i hope we will work out.. im trying my best to forget him laio...

o guys.. if u all wanan noe why i accepted him even though i've no feeligns for him.. is becuse he prpmised that he'll help me forget my ex... hahx... hope that we can create sum love outta nth ba.. but im trying my best to love him with all i have already..

daryl is so sweet.. he realli did alot for me already and i truely treasure him... yea...

hmm... daryl... you reali think we are possible mahx?

zoe = )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home