delphi epsilon 06

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

jie rong.

to rong.


hey rong.. its zoe

im suppose to be studing nw but i cant.
ur up in my mind..

i know ive been a real moron.. and i keep expecting u to be there FOR ME...

im juz too dependent on u .... and it gets so comfortable with u that i almost forget that u are not living for me..
u hav ur life too and i am too selfish to keep leaning against u..

yesh.. too comfortable..
it gets so comfy with u that u are the shelter i seek when im afraid to go out..
ur always ther to help me out..
u care so much and u remebr all the smallest points abt me.
u even know my hair colour and my hair texture...not many friends take note of me the way u do..
and its becuse im noticed, by u, that i am of value..
i may be small, in heart, in mind, in SIZE, but u, made me big...

i know i having frequent mood swings and i berate at u when i feel that u fail to response to my inner voice.
im reali sorry...

i keep forgeting that u have exams.. not that u dun wana bother abt me..
i m juz glad ur understand..
LOVES...

thanks for ALWYAS being there..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home