delphi epsilon 06

Monday, October 09, 2006

the song

jus feel like putting tis song on our blog..its an old song..but still..its nice!!!!!

Mcfly- obviously
Recently i've been, hopelessly reaching out for this girl, whos outa my world, believe me. Shes got a boy friend, he drive me round the bend, coz hes 23 hes in the marines, hed kill me! for so many nights now, i find myself thinking...

coz obviously, shes outa my league, im waisting my time cause she'll never be mine and i know i know i never will be good enough for her, no no, i never will be good enough for her


Shes outa my hands, and i never know where i stand, cause im not (cause im not) good enough for her. good enough for her (enough enough enough for her) good enough for her (good enough for her) about her now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home