delphi epsilon 06

Sunday, April 23, 2006

wad a day!!

haha.. wad a day working on chem and bio and most importantly PI!! ahah. thanks daryl.. ur so nice!!! helped me again and again without complain... ahah if not for you, i tink i got nothing to passup for my project work already.. im so touched once again...

yea.. today daryl came to my house around 3.30pm to help me with my project work.. and he taught me chemistry too... i bet he has got tons of homework to do... but ahah.. i know he loves me so he sarcrifice his time juz to help me...reali thanks...

and from time to time, he held my hands and told me not to think of my ex... i was very coforted by him... yea.. managed to keep my mind of my ex for awhile.. again.. thanks daryl...

then i showed him all the stuffs my ex gave me and our "memories box" ... wanted to let him know why it was so hard to let go of my ex.... yea... daryl... i realli wanan be happi with u and forget him... its hard work and its gonna get harder .... im not sure if u can take it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home