delphi epsilon 06

Sunday, July 02, 2006

u bastard

+tis post by me might be violence and vuglar...so its rated NC16+



u bastard!!!u lied to me...!!!me!!!i tried to help u soooooo much tat period of time...and yet u did those stuffs to me on the tag board...u noe wad i mean...y am i sooo dumb to believe u...and help u sooo much???i seriously tink im the dumbest guy in the world..!!!and yet in front of me u act as nth happen!!F U C K u la...knnbccb!!!!u actually lied w/o feeling sori at all...u shld go to hell...dun ever ever expect me to help u any more...cox u r tooo complicated for me to understand...and how would i noe u will nvr stab me back in the ass nxt time...u jus suck k...and dun feel sori and keep saying sori and sori and sori..and dun say u will die if wad wad wad... IF U WANA DIE..JUS GO DIE..NO NEED TO TELL ME...oso...dun say u wasnt tinking rite at tat time becox wad wad wad...the problem is...i ask u be4..and u told me it wasnt u!!!but it was u all along...and jus go die..cox u deserve to die..and dun expect me to pity u any more...yes PITY!!!!dun tell me wad wad..i tell u secret dun tell any one...den wad..i feeling sooo sick..but cannot wad wda wad...fuck u la...cb!!!stop gaining pity from us..even if u r nt..to us its still seem to be...and if it seem to be tat way for us...u jus have to stop it...wait..y am i saying all tis again...u r nt my friend any more...so F U C K U!!!!


u have gain soooo much trust from me...yet u destroy it in ur own hands...fianlly i noe how it feel to be betray...and its sux..

i tink till nw u still din noe wad am i toking abt rite??cox u tink u have nt done any thing wrong and have forget abt it long ago le...


but no matter wad...F U C K YOU LA!!!!
u r such a hypocrite!!!!jus go die..and dun ever ask any one else to do some thing for u any more...stop using ppl so tat u can reach ur goal!!BASTARD!


THE END>>>>>and he die happily ever after

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home