delphi epsilon 06

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

"sports day"

ran 10 rds in the morning lol then ran 7 rounds in the afternoon. then i had body combat!!! omg.. we had kick boxing and punching lessons. so damn fun lo wahhax =x hhex. i wanna buy a punching bag to train already lahx. ahhax.

whole day dint see daryl ahah.. feels kinda weird... suppose to meet my ex de.. but i see he so insincere.. dun even wanan come my sch find me 1st so i abort the idea.. i dun wan him to got thigns then help me, no need help then ignore me.. im nt his toy.

yea. ur right.. trying damn hard to forget him. i know its had. but im trying. but lidat i reali will be happi mei? we all know very well that i feel for him still and hope that one day i can be with him.. then on the other hand im trying so hard for wad? im so confused.
wad do i relai wan? move on and get a life? or live in misery and wait for him to come back?

then i'll remind myself that i had already make a choice-- to let daryl help me forget him.. but is thi sa wrong choice? i can tell that daryl had already suffrered so much pain becuse of all my thoughts, feelings and actions towards him.. yea, i know im too cold to daryl =(

daryl.. maybe u should stop allowing urself to get hurt..protect urslef from me ba...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home