delphi epsilon 06

Thursday, June 08, 2006

BLURRED

wads happening to my life?
why is it that once he walked outta my life, its all messed up?

i too wan badly for sum1 to hold me. nt juz anyne, but sum1 i love. i wan ppl to be there for me too. but on the other hand. im so so scare to love so so scare to be touched on the skin.. so so sscare to be held on.. so so scare to close my eyes and feel sumone breathing on my face.

i wanted so much to be care abt.. to be loved and to be wanted. now daryl is here.. but it doesnt mean anything. cuz i dun wan any dick, tom or harry. i wan SUMONE I LOVE.

everyone ask me to go for him. if u all like him so much, why dun u gurls juz go for him urself? wads the matter? dun anyone of u see that wad i ACTUALLY need, is nt sum1, but TIME? its TIME and more TIME i need.. to heal. to piece my hear into one whole piece. dun anyone u see that its not only juz all over the place.. BUT sum parts of it is stil with HIM? why push me? im alrdy hving a hard time.

DUN any of u see that, ONLY I can piece back my heart? only I CAN be strong to LIFT MYSELF UP? wad makes everyone of u think that ONLY DARYL CAN piece my heart? HE CAN only give me love and more love. but he CANT PIECE MY HEART. cuz ONLY I HAVE THE POWER TO DO SO....

all he can give me IS SUPPORT. wad do u all think i am? a bitch who juz MOVE ON ONE AFTER ANOTHER?

and.. a lil piece of my heart dangles with my ex, nt becuse i stil love him. but its the memories he gave me. its the only thing i can keep, so pls dun make me give them up. i noe u guys are gnna tell me being with daryl wun make me give up on my memories, that i can keep them. BUT CANT U ALL SEE THAT, i dun wanan be with daryl, or rather ANYONE else?

CUZ im nt ready. IM JUZ NT READY.

i know im cruel and evil to say this. bbut its nt becuse i dun like daryl. its juz becuse I DUN WANAN GET INTO RELATIONS. who .. can understand me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home