delphi epsilon 06

Friday, May 12, 2006

JARLZ

woo hoo. wad a day with JARL. ahha. i miss them so much. la looks so cute with that super short hair and everyone else look so sweet too.. aiyah i think i juz miss them too much la. i bought Madalaine to meet them cuz i wan her to meet jarls lol... maybe she can be happier knowing them..

o ya, MAD came to stay with me last nite lol.. jielun too ahahx. they both ah.. snatch 2 beds away(one each) and leave me with nth... slept at 4, woke up at 430, and then 5 and then 530 then 6 then 630.. then 7 i finally decided nt to sleep anymore,. so yesh, i look like a freaking panda now.

so glad mad and jielun were there for me.. i noe i shouldnt think of him so much since he can like forget 3 years of relations.. he so cruel.. say change then change.. why he can move on so quickly and i cant? it was juz 2 weeks ago that he said he love me. see the sudden changE?

ive been thinking of all my friends, they are all so nice to be with me and care of me.. its like friends from all over come and support me lo.. so touched lol. anyway, point is, now that he says he loves another gurl, there's nth else that is holding me back already lo. last time i die die muz hold on cuz i tot if i dun salvage this relation i'll regret.. but now i think i wun la.. it slike.. he reali change laio isnt it.. then wad can i do? i was thinking maybe 5 years down we'll get back toegethr? but that only happen in fairytales or korean drama la. so, why wait?

right now, i kno wi have to move on and continue with my studies.. i pray to my Gods that they will give me strength and will to go on with my life...

i must achieve my goals.. o levels was screwed cuz of him.. not A LVL THIS TIME.. i should take this time to heal, rather than to fight...

i guess all guys are like that? that can promise u the world and its actually juz coaxing u cuz they sweet talk ma.. after they play enuff with u laio they juz change target? ahah or its juz that i dun understand guys enuff ba. ahahx who cares anyway.

right now i need to live my life to the fullest. he there so happi with her i here wanan die for wad? i was too stupid for the past 2 weeks la ahahx. now i lost my nice eyes.. and my energy.. muzz quickly get them back ya? ahahx.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home