delphi epsilon 06

Monday, May 15, 2006

Heal

always the healer
i tot i was invincible
now i know im no better
seeing that its impossible

despite the power
i know that i cant have everything
my heart turned into powder
now i cant even think

im not allowing myself to cry
im not allowling myself to feel sad
all tears will dry
no more of feeling shag

wads so good about a jerk?
when he lied about eternality
will my voices be heard?
common, its pure stupidity

im healing up, im healing fast
no use wasting time
let all feelings be crushed
squeeze the juices outta lime

time to let go, time to open up
all these memories shall be yet, well kept
while heart still beat with "Dub"
the love shall no longer wept

learn to move on, learn to take it
who is he to destroy me?
i shall continue to feed
and stun him the next time we meet

makes sure he regrets, make sure he cries
"pls come back to me"
"oh hell no chance, u and ur lies!!"
no doors bwtween us, weee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home