delphi epsilon 06

Saturday, May 13, 2006

to daryl =)

you stood me up
you held me tight
you gave me guts
you tried all ur might

i duno wad will happen
i duno hw long i will take
will my heart ever be opened?
its not a piece of cake

i feel your burning love,
i dun have to be warned
like putting on gloves
i will alwyas be warmed

u make me feel secure
and make loving not so hard
its reali the perfect cure
for my small little broken heart

you've protected me all along
sheilding me from all harm
never leaving me alone
you kept me reali calm

though i have no clue
if u are meant for me
but i reali muz thank you
for giving me sweet memories

wad ever the future beholds
even if it means that we have to be friends
i hope that we will still be close
even if nothing goes according to plan

thanks daryl =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home