delphi epsilon 06

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

this is me and jia ying.. shes pretty rite? ahha. shes on the left of the screen and me on the right. ahhax.







HERE'S jazreel, then sam, jierong, with daryl behind, and kingsly next(he nt from epsilon one!! but nvm.. delphi family!!)
yesh.. this is sam again, with daryl behind, duno doing wad, and im in the center, with jierong beside me =)






here's me and jielun... i realised its damn hard to find a pic of him.. cuz he dun take much photos.. i stil think he looks like woodstalk lol!!! u noe.. the yellow cute cute one with snoopy...

here we are.. outside the changing room of srjc. we swoped uniforms aahah thats abraham in white, jierong in pei cai sec's uniform and me in sum chij uniform ahahax.









now THIS IS INTERESTING!! sam swop clothings too!! with jia ying...

so may i present to u..... our very own SAM!!!
SO CUTE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home