delphi epsilon 06

Friday, July 07, 2006

IM SO TOUCHEDDD

OMG JIERONG JIELUN I JUZ LOVE U BOTH SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
for the pizza, the cake THE PARTY!! AND THE FRIENDS U ALL BROUGHT THEM BACK TO ME. i realli wanan cry. outta happiness... ah!!!!

thanks AARON!!!!!!!! U RAWK SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG
u guys made everything possible..


thanksssssssssss EVERYONE!!
thanks DARYL!!!!!!!! LOVE U OS MUCH TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
for the cookie cake and the sushi and all ur other presents

thanks jaz.. for peiing me =)
thnks MADELIENE!!
thanks Joanna for remebering my bday

thanks my bbal team gurls for coming down
IM SO TOUCHED

THANKS LALA, RONALD AND ABRIEL!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

IM JUZ SO HAPI. thanks sam and alwyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks EVERYONE!!! ALL THE CAKES AND PRESENTS =)

thanks QINGLONG FOR THE PRESENT.

THANKS KEL for rushing to my sch with a cute cake

THANKS 0630 FOR REMEBERING ME and buying me a chocoloate cake

THANKS YOGA CREWS!!! ross, jason, nick and desmond. FOR THE TWWEETY CHOCO CAKE. omg u guys rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im so in love with MY LIFE
thanks LESTER!!! FOR BEING WITH ME TIL 2AM LOL.

thanks nel.. for remembering me. =))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home