delphi epsilon 06

Monday, May 01, 2006

PLs dun cry, sweets

daryl.. im so sorry i hurted u again and again.. but may i pls seek ur understanding that im hurt too.. i cant control my feelings... i know alot of things i should nt let u know.. but i have to say them i have to tell u...i need u to know..

u aree so miserable becuse i dun love u back... thus our relationship canot worked out. we should back track all the way to the time when we 1st met.. i dun wanan accept u juz becuse i wanan forget him.. i dun wanan make use of u.. although u insist, but its wrong.. we should stop all of these..

whether i can giv up on him or nt, it all depends on me. yes he loves another gurl now.. i should die heart on him, but i reali wanan be single ... i dun wanan be attached already. daryl, its so tiring. i know u may be crying now, and i know u cried many times b4... i am so appreciative of these precious tears u've shed for me.. im so fortunate to have met u in my life.. but pls.. give me sum space.. give me sum time... pls.. i NEED to get over him, and i wanan DO IT ALONE. i hope u understands, daryl...

i believe that if true love exsist, it'l come back.. daryl... i dun wanan u to be sad, though i know the only way for u to be happi is that i love u.. but right now, i cant.. i reeali tried my best. cant force it... i can only say thank you again and again... ur love made my days pass faster... and all the help u gave.. im reali so appreciative of it..

we can start off as firneds again? we can, and we will make the best outta any relations we are in, wun we? daryl... i need this space and time.. pls give it to me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home