delphi epsilon 06

Monday, May 08, 2006

ahh..

ahah. a week of gastric ulcer. IS IT WORTH IT?
so many post on my walls:
-WILL POWER ZOE

-GET OVER IT

-HES A JERK

-BE STRONG

ya i tink i come to realise.. while he's happily enjoyign his time with that gurl.. im suffering here.. llike who cares rite? i should be happi too and relai let him go...
but hw the heck do i move on? hw does he make it so easy?

why are we.. strangers when.. our loves so strong.. why carry on without me?

bahs. no use. hes nv gonna come back and i gotta focus my thoughts on sth else. so glad i have friends to support me... so many time si tot abt commiting suicide.. lucky my parents took 3 days off to stay by my side... lucky i got firneds to keep me going on.. if nt i wunldnt know hw to carry on with my life.

i suck. im so cheap.. why i wan a jerk? ugh. hate myself. ahhax. nvm. i'll get over it. i guess.

right now, i muz live on ya? ahahx..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home