delphi epsilon 06

Monday, May 08, 2006

THANK YOU

note of appreciation:

thanks janine, for lending me ur shoulders even when its already going 12am....

thanks Joel for telling me that hes nt the one.
thanks Abriel, for talking me outta dying.
thanks Ronald for awakening me with ur words.
thanks Larissa, for msging me all these times to ask me to focus on my studies.

thanks hainita for standing by me all along

thanks nick wong, for calling me late at nite to calm me down.. and making me feel wanted..

thanks nick loy, my da jie.. for telling me hw loved i am.... =)

thanks joce for telling me ur there for me...

thanks becca for standing by me....

thanks jolynn for telling me hes nt worth it..

thanks aaron, for that chocolate cake when i had gastric ulcer..

thanks daryl, for stanidng by me and understanding me all these times.

thanks sam for comign to visit my sister, using me as an excuse

thanks jierong, my lil boy, for rushing to me once u noe i need sum1.

thanks madeleine, for rushing to me too, when i told u i wanted u by my side

thanks joanna, for asking so many ppl to take care of me..

thanks jazreel, for telling ur gurls to side me and even wanna fight him for me

thanks jaz's friends, for siding me lol

thanks jie lun, for making me realise that i dint lose to her.

thanks tracy, for being with me when i had gastric ulcer

thanks melissa, for supporting me all these times

thanks bingliang, for saying that i win her in ever aspect

thanks lou jun for trying to cheer me up by wanting to play bball with me.

thanks zhao yong for telling me i deserve better =)

thanks 6030, for being with me everyday in sch...

thanks GERVIN, for giving me STRENGTH

thanks JOLENE, for helping me scold him lol

thanks MUMMY, for taking 3 days off from ur shop jzu to cook nice soup for me..

thanks DADDY, for taking 3 days off to make sure i made it through.

thanks COUSINS ( JIN QUAN AND JIN CHENG) for guilding me along..

thanks all my bball friends in nyjc, for telling me there are better tress out there..

my god.. so many ppl mroe to thank.. aiyah.. thanks everyone else kk ahh =)
ppl.. thanks u so much for making my life worthwhile.. for making me realise death is no way out ... and that hes nt worth dying for=) i love u guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home